Hard Work Beats Talent When Talent doesn’t work hard. This Statement by Bill Gates completely holds meaning when it comes to the GATE exam.
GATE, open numerous doors of opportunity for an engineering student. Every engineering graduate for at least once must have thought or also appeared for the GATE exam, but the question here is Can one secure Rank 1, if yes then how?
Here we will explore all the possibilities of securing Rank 1 in GATE.
When we look at the number candidates appearing for GATE every year, it might wrench you down, still nothing to worry about. Nothing is impossible when you have vowed yourself.
Moving on let’s look on to some tips and tricks to get Rank 1 in the GATE exam
1. Be optimistic and confident in your decision
2. Be disciplined and consistent
3. To Secure Rank 1 you need to prepare 100%
4. Collect resources and stay updated
5. Previous Year question paper
6. Practice hard
7. Short notes and revision
8. Accurate and steady wins the race
9. Prepare smart
10. Suctenize the subjects with the highest marks
Lastly, push yourself as no one else is going to do this for you. Securing Rank 1 in GATE might be tough but not impossible. so fasten your seat belts and go on the GATE trip